Tak Design is a consulting firm in the industrial design and product development field, founded in 2006.
Resulting from the partnership of four active industrial designers, the combination of their knowhow in several fields offers the design team a pool of R&D knowledge unequalled in Québec.
The accumulation of several years of collaborative work with manufacturers and suppliers contributes to innovative solutions that will allow your product to stand out on the market.
From beginning to end, Tak Design participates in the venture to make your product a success. From validation to design to production, we are rigorously involved in the entire process.
Tak Design means an experienced and talented network serving your ideas.
Since 2006, Tak Design has realized projects in many categories as medical products, technology and consumer goods.
Complete management of your project
- Industrial design
- Mechanical engineering
- Project management for connected objects
- Modeling, prototyping and ergonomics
- Manufacturing and logistics production
- Product development
- Product Design
- Research and development
- Assistance in drafting the specifications
- Validation of the feasibility of your concept
- Conceptual design
- Design and stylistic studies
- Mechanical design and engineering
- Detailed development of parts for: injection, molding, extrusion, forming, thermoforming, machining, stamping, etc.
- Production documentation
- Price request for parts and tools
- Assistance in the selection of manufacturers
- Prefabrication monitoring
- Compliance analysis and reporting
- Drawing certified by our engineers
- Design in dynamic assembly
- Mechanical development
- Design conformity
- Structural, static and dynamic analyses
- Finite element calculation (FEA)
- Search for mechanical components
- Selection of materials and hardware
- Dimensional analysis, collision and interference
- Quotation and production documentation
- Project management
Modeling, prototyping and ergonomics
- 3D modeling, complex, surface, sheet metal
- Prototypes of small and medium series
- Templates for sales presentations
- Development models
- Test and pre-certification models
- Ergonomic and contextual study
- Mechanical, volumetric and ergonomic validation tests
- Subcontracted 3D printing (STL, SLS, FBM, etc.)
- Prototyping workshop available (metal, wood, plastic, paint)
All Tak Design members hold a qualification attestation issued by the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation du Québec (MEI).
Tak Design collaborates with the specialized firm Vincent Ergonomie to favour the development of products compliant with the most rigorous ergonomic standards.
Kickstarter, Indiegogo, La Ruche and others
Tak Design has developed a unique process to offer tools capable of maximizing the results on crowd-funding platforms, such as Kickstarter and Indiegogo.